You've placed your order, now let's prep for your delivery! Here are some helpful tips:
- Have you measured your home/doorways to fit your new furniture? Home Zone is not responsible for items that are unable to be delivered due to the items not fitting.
- We are unable to move existing furniture (Please have the home ready to accept delivery). Please remove existing furniture, pictures, electronics, mirrors, accessories, etc. to prevent damages. Also, ensure that the area where you would like your furniture placed is clear of any old furniture and any other items that may obstruct the passageway of the delivery team.
- Know that we can’t deliver on the day you take possession of your house/apartment because you may not get your keys by the time our delivery team arrives, and you could miss your delivery.
- You will be given a four-hour delivery window the day before your delivery that is based on your location and the deliveries for that day to maximize time and fuel efficiency. This time frame cannot be changed. Please have someone 18 or older available to accept your delivery or select a date where you do not have time restrictions.
- Please verify we have your correct address, email, home phone number, cell phone numbers, and furniture pieces from your confirmation email/text. Please reply to your confirmation email with any special circumstances/instructions our delivery crew should know (3rd floor, security gates, etc.).
- In the event a delivery is canceled within 72 hours of the scheduled delivery date, there will be a $25 rescheduling fee. This fee is non-negotiable, as it helps cover the cost of preparing the furniture and labor.
- You will be asked to inspect all merchandise before the delivery crew departs, just to make sure everything goes seamlessly for you!