We offer free pick-up at our Abilene, Lawton, Marble Falls, Round Rock, San Angelo, Hudson Oaks, and Wichita Falls locations. The stores get at least one stock truck a week with all customer pickups. Please see your purchasing store for their truck days.
The store will call you once your items are received and ready for pick up. Please do not show up to pick up your items before you receive the notification to avoid unnecessary delays.
If picking up any items:
- You will need a copy of your invoice to pick up your merchandise.
- Before leaving Home Zone’s store, please carefully inspect the items that you purchased. Please immediately notify a Home Zone staff member if you have inspected the Items and believe that any are not in good condition. You will be required to sign that the items that you received are in good condition. You assume all responsibility for the condition of the items that have left the store.
- You are personally responsible for supervising the loading, arranging, tying down, and other securing of the Items in your Vehicle. Please bring any tie-downs and rope you feel you need. Home Zone will be happy to supply you with some twine if you do not have any. As a courtesy, Home Zone staff is happy to assist you with loading, arranging, tying down, and other securing of the Items in your Vehicle. In the event that Home Zone staff provide you this assistance, you are solely responsible for ensuring that the Items are property loaded, arranged, and secured to your Vehicle.
- ADDITIONAL RELEASE FROM LIABILITY, COVENANT NOT TO SUE, AND INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS: Home Zone makes no promises or warranties about the quality or strength of the twine or other items that it supplies or any assistance it provides to customers in loading, arranging, tying down, and other securing of the Items in your Vehicle, including, but not limited to, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Customer RELEASES AND DISCHARGES Home Zone in the event Losses and Damages result to Customer, Customer’s property, any third-party, or any third-party’s property, as a result of (1) the twine or other items Home Zone provided breaks or fails; and/or (2) there are any issues with the nature or quality of any assistance that Home Zones has provided to Customer as described above. Customer agrees to INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HOME ZONE HARMLESS from all Claims including Claims made by Customer and/or third parties that relate to or arise from the loading, arranging, securing, and/or transporting of Items from Home Zone’s store to any other location. Customer agrees that Customer will not sue or make claim against Home Zone for Losses or Damages that relate to or arise from the loading, arranging, tying down, or securing Items in Customer’s Vehicle, and the subsequent transporting of these Items from Home Zone’s store to any other location.
- Product not picked up after 12 months will be forfeited.
FULL WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
- The customer assumes all responsibility for making certain that all items purchased from Home Zone (“Items”) are securely tied down in the Customer’s vehicle, trailer, or other methods of transport (collectively “Vehicle”). Customer RELEASES AND DISCHARGES Home Zone from any and all liability, claims, demands, lawsuits, causes of action, judgments, damages, expenses, attorney fees, and costs (collectively “Claims”) that Customer may have for personal injuries, property damages, or other losses of any nature whatsoever (collectively “Losses and Damages”) that result from the Items not being securely tied down, even if those damages are caused by the negligence of Home Zone. CUSTOMER EXPRESSLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISK OF LOSSES AND DAMAGES.