Thank you for your patronage. Home Zone is always committed to providing you with the best value in the furniture industry, that is: More for your money! One of the ways we do that is by making sure we do things right the first time.
Please read the following items regarding your purchase:
If picking up any items:
- You will need a copy of your invoice to pick up your merchandise.
- Before leaving Home Zone’s store, please carefully inspect the items that you purchased. Please immediately notify a Home Zone staff member if you have inspected the Items and believe that any are not in good condition. You will be required to sign that the items that you received are in good condition. You assume all responsibility for the condition of the items that have left the store.
- You are personally responsible for supervising the loading, arranging, tying down, and other securing of the Items in your Vehicle. Please bring any tie-downs and rope you feel you need. Home Zone will be happy to supply you with some twine if you do not have any. As a courtesy, Home Zone staff is happy to assist you with loading, arranging, tying down, and other securing of the Items in your Vehicle. In the event that Home Zone staff provide you this assistance, you are solely responsible for ensuring that the Items are property loaded, arranged, and secured to your Vehicle.
- ADDITIONAL RELEASE FROM LIABILITY, COVENANT NOT TO SUE, AND INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS: Home Zone makes no promises or warranties about the quality or strength of the twine or other items that it supplies or any assistance it provides to Customer in loading, arranging, tying down, and other securing of the Items in your Vehicle, including, but not limited to, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Customer RELEASES AND DISCHARGES Home Zone in the event Losses and Damages result to Customer, Customer’s property, any third-party, or any third-party’s property, as a result of: (1) the twine or other items Home Zone provided breaks or fails; and/or (2) there are any issues with the nature or quality of any assistance that Home Zones has provided to Customer as described above. Customer agrees to INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HOME ZONE HARMLESS from all Claims including Claims made by Customer and/or third parties that relate to or arise from the loading, arranging, securing, and/or transporting of Items from Home Zone’s store to any other location. Customer agrees that Customer will not sue or make claim against Home Zone for Losses or Damages that relate to or arise from the loading, arranging, tying down, or securing Items in Customer’s Vehicle, and the subsequent transporting of these Items from Home Zone’s store to any other location.
If you are having your product delivered.
- You may pick the day of your delivery, but Home Zone Furniture cannot guarantee a delivery time frame. It is recommended that you choose a day for delivery when you will be available all day.
- Delivery charges apply for all deliveries. All delivery charges are paid at the time of purchase unless delivery is being done by a sub-contractor in which case deliveries are C.O.D. and must be paid to the delivery contractor by cash or check at the time of delivery. If you are unsure of the delivery charge for your merchandise you may contact the store for pricing.
- Please have the room where you want your product placed cleared out before the delivery crew arrives. The delivery crew cannot move existing furniture and will not remove doors or windows. If the delivery crew determines that damage is likely to occur to the items being delivered or to the home itself due to difficult delivery conditions and/or space constraints they will not attempt the delivery unless specifically directed to do so by you, the customer. In this situation, you understand and agree that Home Zone is not responsible for any damage to your home or personal property, or any personal injuries, caused by the delivery crew, and you waive your rights to make or pursue any Claims against Home Zone as the result of any act or omission caused by the delivery crew.
- Please inspect your merchandise before the delivery crew leaves. If there are any problems, contact the store immediately.
After you receive your product.
- All products carry a manufacturer’s warranty unless sold “AS IS”. If in the rare occurrence you experience a manufacturer’s defect, you will be required to return the product to the store. The product will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer’s option. In some cases, you may need to leave the product with us for several days.
- If you are unable to return the product to the store, we will arrange for a delivery crew to come to your house to pick up the product. The standard delivery charge would apply and would need to be paid before the time of pick up.
Product not picked up after 12 months will be forfeited.
FULL WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Customer assumes all responsibility for making certain that all items purchased from Home Zone (“Items”) are securely tied down in the Customer’s vehicle, trailer, or other methods of transport (collectively “Vehicle”). Customer RELEASES AND DISCHARGES Home Zone from any and all liability, claims, demands, lawsuits, causes of action, judgments, damages, expenses, attorney fees, and costs (collectively “Claims”) that Customer may have for personal injuries, property damages, or other losses of any nature whatsoever (collectively “Losses and Damages”) that result from the Items not being securely tied down, even if those damages are caused by the negligence of Home Zone. CUSTOMER EXPRESSLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISK OF LOSSES AND DAMAGES
Please sign in to leave a comment.