Three-Year Limited Fabric/Leather Stain Protection:
Home Zone warrants, to the original purchaser of the furniture, that if the fabric/leather is properly treated and maintained and becomes stained from any food or drink that is normally consumed by humans or pet/human bodily fluids during the three-year coverage, Home Zone will be responsible for servicing the stained area of the fabric. These service steps will include the following, in this order:
- Providing the customer, a free cleaning kit with professional products to treat the stain.
- If the stain persists after the customer has applied the cleaning kit, Home Zone will have the stained area serviced by the professional cleaner. This warranty does not cover odors. Home Zone must be notified within five days of the professional cleaning if the stain persists.
- Should the authorized cleaning technician be unable to remove the stain, Home Zone will re-upholster/re-cover the stained area of the upholstery. If the fabric is unavailable, the original owner may select a new piece of upholstery equal to the original purchase price from any Home Store or affiliate. Home Zone is not responsible for dye lot variations on replaced items.
To qualify for this limited warranty, you must:
- If a spill occurs, refer immediately to, and follow, the cleaning & care instructions on our website: www.hzf.us/care. NOTE: Use only those cleaning products and procedures provided by or recommended by Home Zone. Use of any other cleaning products and/or procedures will void this warranty.
- Report all warranty claims to Home Zone within five days of the staining which led to the warranty claim. Failure to do so will void this warranty.
Failure to comply with these requirements will void this warranty. This warranty does not apply to conditions or stains caused by items other than those mentioned above - any food or drink normally consumed by humans or pet/human bodily fluids. This warranty specifically does not cover general soiling, odors, fading, wear from everyday use, vandalism, and abuse/neglect.
The Home Zone Three-Year Extended Service Agreement:
The Home Zone Extended Service Agreement covers defects in workmanship or materials and malfunctions of mechanical parts for the 36-month period after the date of delivery. Should any defect occur in your furniture covered by this warranty, Home Zone will repair your furniture (parts and labor included) at no charge to you. Repairs can be made in-home OR in our repair shop.
In the event service is needed on covered items, Home Zone will send a service technician to the original purchasing customer’s home (within 50 miles of Grand Prairie, TX or 35 miles from your local store) to provide the necessary service. If an in-shop repair is necessary, Home Zone will provide transport of the item(s) to and from your home at no additional charge (local area only - charges will apply for extended delivery areas.). You may also drop your furniture off at your local store/distribution center. If more than one item is to be repaired, all items will be picked up and returned at one time. Multiple trips for multiple items are not included. Any item(s) taken to the repair facility may need to be kept for several weeks depending on the nature of the service needed and/or availability of parts. Home Zone makes no guarantee of repair time for any selected item(s).
Should Home Zone determine an item to be unrepairable for any reason or due to unavailability of parts, Home Zone will credit the customer the purchase value of that item to be used towards a replacement item from Home Zone inventory. If the replacement items are less, the difference will be kept as a store credit. If full replacement of the furniture is made by Home Zone, the warranty agreement is complete (if replacement happens within 90 days of purchase, this warranty will transfer to your new item(s)). All replaced items become the property of Home Zone Furniture. You may purchase a new warranty on your replaced items if you choose to do so. If the covered item(s) can be repaired, Home Zone Furniture will elect to repair the item(s). The decision to repair or replace the item is at the sole discretion of Home Zone Furniture.
The above warranty program is from the date of delivery and has the following exclusions/limitations:
- Claims must be made within 5 days of discovering the defect/stain in order to correct the issue before the damage becomes too severe. Failure to do so will void this agreement.
- Damage due to impact, breakage, or abuse is specifically not covered by this warranty.
- Fabrics are excluded from this extended warranty, except for sewing defects and stains from any food or drink normally consumed by humans and/or pet/human bodily fluids. Fabric pilling is natural and not considered a defect.
- The furniture must be in a clean, sanitary condition. If the items are deemed unsanitary, the warranty will be voided. Home Zone reserves the right to refuse to service any merchandise Home Zone deems unsanitary and/or unsafe.
- Furniture must be properly maintained, i.e., upholstery cleaned, woods must be properly dusted & oiled, etc.
- This warranty is not available for Clearance items sold “as is.”
- This warranty applies to the original purchaser and cannot be transferred.
- Any commercial use of items purchased nullifies this agreement.
- Service will be provided to the original purchaser only during normal business hours. Parts may be replaced with others of like kind or quality. To arrange for service, please visit homezoneservice.com.
- This contract sets forth the entire agreement between the parties, and no representation, promise, or condition herein shall modify these terms. Redemption value good towards merchandise only. No cash value.
- Failure or refusal to adhere to the terms and conditions listed herein will void this warranty.
Never Lose Protection:
Terms and Conditions
- If you do not have a service performed on the item(s) covered by your purchased protection plan during the term of coverage, the original purchaser may redeem the purchase price of the purchased plan towards a new purchase of regularly priced merchandise of $299 or more in any Home Zone store. The redemption value of this agreement may not be applied in conjunction with the redemption of any other protection plan and is non-transferable. This offer expires 6 months after the expiration date of the purchased agreement. The original purchaser must present the original invoice with the purchased protection plan on it to redeem it. It is the original purchaser’s responsibility to redeem the Never Lose benefit. Home Zone Furniture may not and is not obligated to provide any notice of redemption eligibility.
If the purchaser of an Extended Service Agreement or Stain Protection plan is a member of the Armed Forces and has a Permanent Change of Station or if you are moving outside of our service area, they may apply the Never Lose Protection Plan certificate towards a new purchase before the agreement ending term date or receive a prorated refund for the warranty purchased.